Considered as one of the most frequented hikes on the island, this Wonderful walk crosses 13 water tunnels and it continues down to the original Biosphere Reserve (Los Tilos), a jaw-droppingly beautiful laurel forest. The spectacular landscape, together with the thrill and amusement of going through the tunnels and the sight of water are the main attractions of this route.
Please, bear in mind these recommendations:
- Access to the path is limited (up to 14.00 in summer; to 12.30, in winter)
- Please, pay attention to signs referring to landslides, risk of falling...
- Hiking boots, raincoat, torch and helmet must be worn all the time
- No cell phone sign in a wide part of the path
- This is a very dangerous walk. Only suitable for experts!
- Please, get some information concerning the walk before setting off. You will find a visitor centre at Los Tilos or have a look at the website: www.senderosdelapalma.es